 Gaming / 273
Re: BirkWars, BrickFest, Some Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 14:39:49 GMT

Oops! I accidenly pressed enter again!!! argh  whats wrong with my
broswer?????. Here is the complete message >_<

TL5 TSA-Trooper (19 CP)
Move: 13"
Armor: 12 AV
Skill: 1d6+4
Enchancements:
4x Moves Fast (4 CP)
3x Thick Hide (3 CP)
2x Unusal Skill (2 CP)
1x Close combat Pen. (-1 CP)

Weapons/Armor:
1x Automatic Impact Rifle with Hi-Pro Ammo and Stab Gyro (10 CP)
1x VisoredHelmet (1 CP)

This may seem like a lot for a trooper, but it is VERY Strong!
The weapon does 3d6+2 Damage, doing 3 shots, and having only 6 UR.
Thats an average of 11 damage per shot, doing 33 cum. damage!, enough to knock
out Infactry and cause
considerable damage to mpost vechilces. For coodinated attacks, you may want
to have 1 trooper in the squad with a
pistol instead of a rifle and add a cb radio. I usally deploly these in groups
of 5 and they kill serious butt.

~randy Williams~
http://www.stas.net/tsa/