 Fun / Gaming / 263
Re: New Report on Jain's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 21:10:44 GMT

You can search for parts on partsref
<http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/>.  Once you've got the part
name and number, you should be able to find it more easily in your
software.   Like Pearson said, if you're using MLCad, slope bricks are
under the Other Parts hierarchy.

Don't worry about it. Somehow I screwed up the parts update installation,
which is why I was unable to find such a basic part. It's fixed now. Now I'm
waiting for the X-1 Tie windshield to come out :P