 Fun / Gaming / 262
261  |  263
Subject:
Help Wanted (Lego Pirates at Dragon*Con)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 16:07:45 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi!  I was wondering if any of y'all
were planning on attending Dragon*Con [1]
here in Atlanta next month.

As you may already know, Steve Jackson
will be here to run his Lego Pirate Game [2].

Steve has asked me if I might be able to get
volunteers to help us run this game.
(The more Assistant GMs we have, the more players
we can handle.)

I'd *REALLY* appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Franklin

[1] "http://www.dragoncon.org"

[2] "http://www.io.com/~sj/PirateGame.html"

Franklin W. Cain | fwcain@yahoo.com
                 | http://members.tripod.com/fcain
                 | http://members.tripod.com/fcain/lego/want_list.html
USE OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL PURPOSES
IS _STRICTLY_ PROHIBITED. . . .  MAKE MY (LAWYER'S) DAY, PUNK!