 Gaming / 260
Re: New Report on Jain's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 14:49:53 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Joe Rayhawk wrote:

I think the whole reason Mike took pictures of this battle was to show off
Buttercup, so don't feel bad. I was hoping he'd take a good shot of my spider
(which is a blatent ripoff of Adrian Drake's idea). I intend to get the thing
into a .dat file if only I could figure out where the 2x2 slope brick is kept
(I'm sure I'll feel like a dolt after i finally find it...)

You can search for parts on partsref
<http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/>.  Once you've got the part
name and number, you should be able to find it more easily in your
software.   Like Pearson said, if you're using MLCad, slope bricks are
under the Other Parts hierarchy.

Steve