 Gaming / 246
Re: New Report on Jain's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2000 17:23:23 GMT

"Mike Rayhawk" <rayhawk@artcenter.edu> wrote:

Hey everybody, I just wrote up a new battle report for Jain's Guide (
http://www.wildlink.com/lego/jain/ ) - I don't know why I never thought of
doing it before.  It's from a game we played on the 7th of May at Matthew
Wilkins' place in Portland.  Matthew played the mysterious unidentified gray
invaders, my brother Joe played the evil DarkTron, and I played the heroic
Buttercup's Brigadiers.  I easily scored the most kills in the battle, thanks
to a large number of friendly-fire casualties among my own troops.  (A few of
them may have been a little overzealous.)

...Oh, and the reporter's stipend of 5KStC for this submission was converted into CMu
(Command Monetary) and deposited in the central bank on 1-3 Lidic under your name as per
the submissions guidelines at http://wildlink.com/lego/jain/submissions.htm. You can pick
it up there at your convenience.

:-)

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wamalug guy  (http://wamalug.org)
Jain's Guide (http://wildlink.com/lego/jain)