 Gaming / 234
  New Report on Jain's

Hey everybody, I just wrote up a new battle report for Jain's Guide ( (URL) ) - I don't know why I never thought of doing it before. It's from a game we played on the 7th of May at Matthew Wilkins' place in Portland. Matthew played the mysterious (...) (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: New Report on Jain's

(...) (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: New Report on Jain's

(...) Glorious! Although you didn't get any good shots of the scorpian, the spider or the monestary... (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: New Report on Jain's

Shoot. Screwed that up... (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: New Report on Jain's

(...) ...You have to love those friendly-fire results! Often the best way to die in a good game! :-) ...you can go back to ignoring me now... wubwub stephen f roberts wamalug guy ((URL) #160 (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: New Report on Jain's

Wow, the report in question only lightly describes the extent to which my hindquarters were booted. *smile* If anyone cares, the gray forces in question are from the Imperial Space Forces of His Imperial Majesty, the Unquestioned Ruler of the Nine (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: New Report on Jain's

(...) The important thing is, that I had to send that boot through my own hindquarters to get to yours. (...) Holy smokes, even if I had known I would've pretended I didn't! (...) You're not going to believe this, but those are all the pictures I (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: New Report on Jain's

(...) ...Oh, and the reporter's stipend of 5KStC for this submission was converted into CMu (Command Monetary) and deposited in the central bank on 1-3 Lidic under your name as per the submissions guidelines at (URL) You can pick it up there at your (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: New Report on Jain's

(...) I request that that name be stricken from the record! (...) I think the whole reason Mike took pictures of this battle was to show off Buttercup, so don't feel bad. I was hoping he'd take a good shot of my spider (which is a blatent ripoff of (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: New Report on Jain's

(...) I just need to get off of my duff and borrow/steal a camera from someone. Then post the pix... uh, I'll do it later. -Cheese (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: New Report on Jain's

(...) Try other parts/ S (S for slopes...) Pearson (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: New Report on Jain's

(...) You can search for parts on partsref (URL). Once you've got the part name and number, you should be able to find it more easily in your software. Like Pearson said, if you're using MLCad, slope bricks are under the Other Parts hierarchy. Steve (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: New Report on Jain's

(...) Don't worry about it. Somehow I screwed up the parts update installation, which is why I was unable to find such a basic part. It's fixed now. Now I'm waiting for the X-1 Tie windshield to come out :P (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming)