 Events / 931
Re: West Coast Brick Fest - concerns and hopes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 01:03:47 GMT

In lugnet.events, Eric Sophie wrote:

What say you?

Eric --- two words:

You ROCK.

I think you hit every possible nail on the head - seriously.

LUGOLA is having a meeting in a few days - hop on a plane and get out here!

I am sure this will be one of the topics on the plate at the meeting - there is
nothing I would love to see more than the fest not only return, but to stay in
its original home here in So Cal, that would just be awesome.

But my deepest fear is Matt burned the bridge for us at the Windmill. I think
LLCA is a natural choice, but other people have made good points why Anaheim may
be better. But hey, we got till Feb '05 to plan this thing out!

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com