 Events / 949
Re: West Coast Brick Fest - concerns and hopes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 03:45:25 GMT

In lugnet.events, Tim Courtney wrote:
At BrickFest, several people approached me about a Midwest fest. I'd like to
have one in Chicago, but I can't lead it with everything else I'm involved >in.

     I can't either (and with no experience in even attending one, I'd be a poor
choice anyways), but I might be interested in participating on a committee of
some sort.  I mean, who needs sleep?

I encourage locals to think about this, as I'd love to have one here. O'Hare
is a VERY convenient airport to get to, since it's a major hub.

     Oh, you're just saying that because it's the only airport that has an
amusement ride instead of a people-mover.  ;P