 Events / 928
Re: West Coast Brick Fest - concerns and hopes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 00:14:03 GMT

In lugnet.events, Eric Sophie wrote:
It makes alot of sense to have an event at each of the four corners of the USA.
The arrangment we had was perfect. VA, CA, WA. I want the Upper East Coast to
have one too in time. Having one event in each season and corner of the US.

This would mean one fest in each of the Four Seasons. One fest at each of the
four corners of the US. Cool Idea I hope.

Eric,

What corner of the U.S. is VA in? If you really wanted a corner, Atlanta would
be the place, and we have not one but two LEGO stores....of course I'm just
messing with you since there is no way I would put myself though what the
Brickfest committee goes through to put on such an event.

I do like VA for the east coast fest since it seems to fall just about in the
middle of the East coast. I didn't mind driving 9 hours from Atlanta, any
further and I'd have to fly most likely.

jt