 Events / 986
Re: Florida AFoL Fest? (was: West Coast Brick Fest - concerns and hopes)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 15:34:11 GMT

   I believe another Northen-based AFOL- Lenny Hoffman- also exists up here, another space/castle guy.

let me throw my voice into the mix:

I’m a florida guy (Tallahassee, to be specific) - and I think an OrlandoFest would be AWESOME!! I’d totally be willing to do anything I could to make something like this happen. My gramma lives in Orlando, so I can easily take a trip to visit her/ participate in a Fest.

-lenny

ps, also Jon Reddick of BZPower is in Tally, so he might be someone else to throw into the mix.