 Castle / 3900
Re: Helfire - a microfig scale castle town
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 23:13:39 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
Hey guys!

Hey Shiri!

This was a real spontaneous thing, I think it came out nicely! LMKWYT.
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/Helfire.html

Wow.  Dang.  Exactly what I wanted to do at the "other scale".  :-,

Uh... huh?

The
baseplate is a very nice touch, too.  Looks kinda Zelda-ish (that's a
compliment :-).  Seeing your town has made me want to buy a red roof parts
pack.

Thanks! I got one when I moved here (couldn't resist it, I was so happy to
have something like S@H) and two more about a month ago in the LIC in FL.(1)
This was the first time I actually *needed* more! (Till now it was just
*wanted* more :-)

I especially like what you've done for windows, and building texture in
general.  ...Is that a macaroni brick with a grille?

Nope, it's four curved plates stacked together. They come with the cheap SW
landspeeder set.

I'm glad you like it, it were your and Barbara's creations that first got me
interested in scales other than minifig...

-Shiri

(1) That's the Lego Imagination Center in Florida ;-)