 Castle / 3855
Re: Helfire - a microfig scale castle town
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 14:27:20 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
(FUT .castle)

Hey guys!

This was a real spontaneous thing, I think it came out nicely! LMKWYT.

http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/Helfire.html

-Shiri

Shiri,

Super job,  I really like your little-big town :-).

Great job documenting the roof and doing a corner peek.  I do think you have
seen them before though but just not as close up and obvious, my Inn does have
2 corners like this one is in the front upper left corner when facing my inn
and the other is in the rear upper right corner.

Your picture documents it well though and I think it really shows how this type
of thing is done.  I am considering doing something like a "how to create
complex roofs in LEGO" page at some point and I think your technique is great
for showing detail in photos so I might try using it myself if I ever do create
that page.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/