 Castle / 3901
Re: Helfire - a microfig scale castle town
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 23:23:02 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Frank Filz writes:
In junior high, we had a classroom project which was built to such a
scale. It was a study of Seattle WA, and different color bricks
represented different types of buildings. I'd love to get the baseplate
(it had the harbor and lake printed on it). I think the baseplate may
also have had contours printed on it (it was a flat baseplate, I think
48x48).

Wow, that's cool! Sounds like a great thing... how long ago was this?

It left enough of an
impression that when we were approaching Seattle a few years later on a
cross country vacation, I recognized that we were real close when we
started crossing the lake.

<grin>

"What's that? A skyscraper, hmm... looks just like those three bricks I saw in
that school project!"

</grin>

-Shiri