 Castle / 3838
Re: Helfire - a microfig scale castle town
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 02:55:05 GMT

Ouch... I'm replying to every reply in this thread... :-)

In lugnet.castle, Peter White writes:
It worked out really well,especially the Inn's roof. I haven't seen microfig
scale used for a townscape (I must get out more, :)  ).

Thanks! I haven't seen any microfig towns either...

Maybe Australians should work in that scale exclusively (Lego prices in Oz).

And in Israel ;-)

Could you whip up a bigger town, I think it would look great and you could
incorporate small hills easily, though it might get tricky getting the plates
off the baseplates.

Yeah, I thought of doing my capital city/main castle in microfig since I don't
have enough bricks otherwise.
About the plates tho', there's always the cool "brick disconnecter" that works
great for disconnecting plates.

I hope the dragon doesn't live in the central lagoon of
Helfire, it could be quite disruptive for the locals.

LOL... no, I just stuck it in there to amuse Craig, he said he wanted to see
more dragons... :-)

-Shiri