 Castle / 3835
Re: Helfire - a microfig scale castle town
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 02:32:49 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Chris Maddison writes:
Pretty nice, darlin'!  I like the way you did the Inn roof; I'd never thought
of something like that.

Thanks! It took me a while to figure out. At first I just used an apex piece
and a peak, but it didn't look right and anyway that's not what I'm gonna do
to the bigger inn's roof.

Now, you need to expand and make a HUGE town.  Maybe
for part of it you could use that baseplate I sent you...

Well, the BP you sent me will join the others I'm about to receive (I'll then
have a total of 5 island BPs :) to create the Lioness ArchipeLEGO. All part of
the greater Lion Kingdom... for now. Mwahahaha!

(No more spoilers allowed!)

-Shiri