 Castle / 3883
Re: Helfire - a microfig scale castle town
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 04:56:16 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
Anyhow, I might end up doing the 1x1 cylinder = minifig (aka microfig scale)
too, depending on what I really end up doing.

"I might end up doing <this and that>... depending on what I REALLY end up
doing."
Wow, that's vague. Man, I need some sleep.

-Shiri
(FUT o-t.fun)