 Castle / 3884
Re: Forestmen, Wolfpack, Bull-men, and the Undead
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 07:55:11 GMT

Hi Paul,

you categorized them nearly the same, than I do, exept the Bull-men. I
simply mixed them with WP. But that may be the result of having only two of
them until now.

The Bull-men are a rough Norse-type culture, living to the north.  They • are
less centralized than the Kingdom, and each village typically has its own
chief.  Sometimes they get into trouble for pirating trade routes.  But • they
are formidable warriors and can aid the Kingdom in times of trouble. • Their
mainstay is cattle farming, and they see the Bull as a symbol of strength
and virility; hence they have adopted its likeness on their shields, and
wear bull horns upon their helmets.

Has anyone done (or will do) a pirate ship  mounted with bull-men? That
could be some sort of vikings...

--
Paul Davidson, aka Tinman

Ciao,