 Castle / 3828
  Forestmen, Wolfpack, Bull-men, and the Undead

That other thread seemed to be getting too long, so I thought I'd add my thoughts here. In my world, here's how it goes. The Forestmen are Robin Hood types. They have their own secret forest hideouts and little castles. They live off the forest, but (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forestmen, Wolfpack, Bull-men, and the Undead

Hi Paul, you categorized them nearly the same, than I do, exept the Bull-men. I simply mixed them with WP. But that may be the result of having only two of them until now. (...) are (...) they (...) Their (...) Has anyone done (or will do) a pirate (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forestmen, Wolfpack, Bull-men, and the Undead

(...) I haven't quite figured out the role of my Forestmen yet. I think they will have allegiance to the King (the Knight's Kingdom-type king), but will not be his subjects. Maybe there is a personal union between the ruling families, like James (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forestmen, Wolfpack, Bull-men, and the Undead

(...) Wolfpack (...) Also, I (...) nice (...) What book is this? Does it have good reference pictures of said buildings? Paul Davidson (24 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forestmen, Wolfpack, Bull-men, and the Undead

(...) Oh yeah, terrific page! I love the tree-fort. Paul Davidson (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forestmen, Wolfpack, Bull-men, and the Undead

(...) Timber-Framed Buildings of England by R. J. Brown ISBN: 0709060920 $30.00 It's on Amazon, but I borrowed it from the bookstore where I work. Yes, it has a lot of great pictures. They are B/W, but since the buildings are mostly black and white (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)