 Castle / 3840
Re: Helfire - a microfig scale castle town
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 02:59:59 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
(FUT .castle)

Hey guys!

This was a real spontaneous thing, I think it came out nicely! LMKWYT.

http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/Helfire.html

-Shiri

Hee, hee.  Here's another one for you to reply to.  One comment, and I'll quit
buggin' you. ;)  You should do a NANOfig scale city (1x1x3 skyscapers, small
buildings as 1x1 plates, etc.  Just an idea, I don't know how it'd look.
-Chris