 Castle / 3852
Re: Helfire - a microfig scale castle town
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 14:01:24 GMT

John Gramley wrote:
Don't get me wrong, I would never give up my LEGO separators (either of the
two versions).

Well, I'd give up SOME of my brick separators... I've got one in the
kitchen, one beside my dining room table, one beside the computer (and
primary LEGO sorting [and every once in a blue moon building] station),
one in the bathroom (you never know when the urge to build will
strike... actually, it's there because sometimes I process LEGO to be
cleaned in the bathroom), and one in the bedroom. I've got several more
that don't have a home yet...

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com