 Castle / 3853
Re: Helfire - a microfig scale castle town
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 14:04:21 GMT

"Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote:

(FUT .castle)

Hey guys!

This was a real spontaneous thing, I think it came out nicely! LMKWYT.

http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/Helfire.html

...Hellfire is great! cant wait to see it populated! :-) I like
microfig stuff nice inspiration! (bring it to the fest this summer!
:-)

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wamalug guy  (http://wamalug.org)
wildlink.com