 Castle / 3842
Re: Helfire - a microfig scale castle town
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 03:23:07 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Peter White writes:
it might get tricky getting the plates
off the baseplates.

About the plates tho', there's always the cool "brick disconnecter" that works
great for disconnecting plates.

For baseplates that are completely flat (i.e. no vertical geographical
features like hills) all you have to do is flip it over and bend it a few
times in different directions.  Then, of course, you have to spend a few
minutes looking for some of the pieces that have flown under the sofa. :)

Don't get me wrong, I would never give up my LEGO separators (either of the
two versions).

By the way, excellent job on the town!  I'm continually amazed that LEGO
creations can be so marvelous at any scale.

John Gramley