 Castle / 3899
3898  |  3900
Subject:
An Idea I had
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 23:07:15 GMT

  I was fiddling with my Castle minifigs today, and I had an idea.  I've now
united all various sections of the Castle world against the Bulls.  I plan to
build up a substantial Bull army (lots of axe carts).  I think I'll give 12
figures who seem to be leaders or respected Legocitizens a silver sword, and
my King has one also.  A total of 13.  I've made a table (more hexagonal than
round) that all sit at, just like Arthur and his knights.
  As of now I've got a Dragon Master, a Black Knight, a Black Falcon, a
Forestman, a Wolfpack guy, a Shogun (the far east section of the kingdom), and
a peasant with Ben Kenobi's head swords, with more to come.  I'll make a room
in that eventual castle I'll build to house the knights and table.  Anyone
else care to share a similar story, or give me some comments?
-Chris