 Castle / 3898
Re: Adding height to minifigs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 22:19:12 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John D. Forinash writes:
In article <Fs7DqF.H18@lugnet.com>,
Matthew Wilkins <mwilkins@nospam.nai.com> wrote:
How 'bout using a 1x2 hinge at the waist with 1x2 bricks and plates for
height? This will still allow you to have the 'fig bend at the waist, though
he will have a hard time sitting in one spot.

Wouldn't bother me at all; all my minifigs sit on four spots. :)

-JDF
--
J.D. Forinash                                     ,-.
foxtrot@cc.gatech.edu                            ( <

*sigh* I should know better than to leave an opening like that with this lot
around. *smirk*

Perhaps I _should_ have said: 'This will still allow you to have the 'fig bend
at the waist, though it won't sit securely.' Are you happy? Are you? *smirk*

-Cheese