 Castle / 3850
3849  |  3851
Subject:
Adding height to minifigs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 11:31:41 GMT

What's the best way to add height to minifigs?

I have a figure (mentioned earlier, all black with a transparent red
head, cloak, and silver sword) who needs to stand about a foot taller
than everyone else (he's the incarnation of justice).

Anyhow, I've tried putting a 1x2 in between the legs and body, but that
looked silly.  Then I tried putting 1x1 plates on the bottom of his feet
(which sort of worked), but they're too wide.  I could shave them down
in the middle so they're as wide as the minifig feet are, but I'm sure
I'm not the first person to run into this and thought I'd try to work
off of your experiences.

My best luck has been with the 1x2 grille tiles; I carved out the center
piece and put it over the legs, which works for the most part (I need
to shave it down a bit).  Unfortunately, I don't have a black grille,
so my imposing black figure now has a red cumberbund...  :)

Any better ideas?

Chris

--
Remove the nospam machine name in my email address to send a personal reply.