 Castle / 3906
Re: An Idea I had
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 01:01:26 GMT

  As of now I've got a Dragon Master, a Black Knight, a Black Falcon, a
Forestman, a Wolfpack guy, a Shogun (the far east section of the kingdom), and
a peasant with Ben Kenobi's head swords, with more to come.  I'll make a room

That is 7.
Fir the others you could have
a crusader (with the lion torso)
a royal knight
a crusader (with the axe torso)
this is assuming you have those torsos that is