 Castle / 3899
    An Idea I had —Chris Maddison
    I was fiddling with my Castle minifigs today, and I had an idea. I've now united all various sections of the Castle world against the Bulls. I plan to build up a substantial Bull army (lots of axe carts). I think I'll give 12 figures who seem to be (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: An Idea I had —Shiri Dori
     (...) Your story sounds interesting! I decided to do something else with my minifigs. Since I had more RK figs than any other subthemes, (I'm fortunate enough to own a 6090! Yay!) I decided I'd focus on these. I traded off some of the other minifigs (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: An Idea I had —Jonathan Wilson
   (...) That is 7. Fir the others you could have a crusader (with the lion torso) a royal knight a crusader (with the axe torso) this is assuming you have those torsos that is (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)