 Castle / 3385
Re: Villiager Mini-Figs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 13:18:16 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mohan Ravi writes:
In lugnet.castle, Erik Olson writes:
In lugnet.castle, Mohan Ravi writes:
I heard that it is possible to scan small 3d objects into a scanner-is this
possible With a CIS based scanner?

Why not just try it? I do it all the time with my cheap UMAX scanner.
Minifigs work pretty well.

I did i get beastly ghostlike imageswhich don't do minifigs justice\i'll put
one of em spectres up soon (hold on a second new special effect idea!!!!!!-i
need to get a digicam *-()
                          Ravi

Whoops wrong group but where does it go help me ,ravi the clueless before i
get smited by rigtous indignation-i gotta do something bout me spouting
lines....
          TBR