 Castle / 3330
Re: Villiager Mini-Figs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 22:57:48 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Rob Drechsel writes:
Hey ya'all, my castle is nearing completion (pics soon), and my attention is
turning towards my surrounding town.  I was wondering if anybody had ideas for
making townspeople.  Any ideas or links?

Rob (the newbie)

I would have to third the Star Wars figs especially the EP1 figs.  Here are a
list of all the torsos that I use in my Medieval town setup.

Qui-Gon Gin
Young Obi-Wan
Padme
Anakin
Jar Jar Binks
Gungan Soldier
Naboo Soldier (Flash Speeder pilot)
Darth Maul
Old Obi-Wan
Desert Luke
Jedi/Skiff Luke
Skiff Han

I also think Princes Leia and Vested Han will be good when they come out this
summer.

Here are some links.

My Castle Page.
http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/castle/

Dave Eaton's Village.
http://www.suave.net/~dave/midtown2.html

The NELUG Dry Run.
http://www.nelug.org/castledr/

I think you will see that the Peasants in these photos are primarily Star Wars
Figs.  Thanks to the Star Wars figs we can have a balanced Medieval society
instead of 20 king's 40 Soldier's and 2 peasants :-).

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

View My Creations at: