 Castle / 3361
3360  |  3362
Subject:
I've Built Them (Re: Villiager Mini-Figs?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 23:50:44 GMT

Thanks for everything.  I pulled up my fig tray and began putting some stuff
together.  Here's what I built:

Jeff Stembel's Lich
2 Innkeepers
1 Bartender
1 Prisoner
1 Smithy
1 Wizard
2 Mercenaries
9 People to walk around
7 Merchants (2 to sell stuff, 5 shipmen)
3 Pirates to rob from the merchants
Total-27 Mini-figs for the village, and the Lich (hope you don't mind Jeff)

I basically used all the stuff available to me, including forestmen, wolfpack
men, pirates, adventures, and star wars bodies to make my figs.   That still
leaves me with my black knights, crusaders, the bulls, and King Leo's new
army.  I'm pretty happy.

Also, I only call myself a newbie because I'm new to Lugnet and I recently
came out of a three year dark age.  I've actually been building since I was
about 3 :)

Rob (The Newbie To Lugnet)