 Castle / 3337
Re: Villiager Mini-Figs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 03:36:06 GMT

I think you will see that the Peasants in these photos are primarily Star Wars
Figs.  Thanks to the Star Wars figs we can have a balanced Medieval society
instead of 20 king's 40 Soldier's and 2 peasants :-).

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

View My Creations at:
http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/

Erik,

I just looked at your peasant houses.  I really like the way you used plates
for roofs, but having built very few MOC's, I've never used anything but roof
bricks.  How do you set that up?