 Castle / 3338
Re: Villiager Mini-Figs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 03:45:48 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Rob Drechsel writes:
Hey ya'all, my castle is nearing completion (pics soon), and my attention is
turning towards my surrounding town.  I was wondering if anybody had ideas
for making townspeople.  Any ideas or links?

Rob (the newbie)

As CJ said, SW characters make excellent peasants (Qui-gon, old Obi-wan...)

Jeff Stembel has a great minifig site with peasants among other things:
http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/aulddragon/cstlfigs.htm

Wow!  I can't believe you chose my pitiful site out of the dozens of amazing
sites out there!

Please link to the main page, though.  The other stuff is kinda interesting,
too (and it ups the counter! :) ).

ps, you don't have to call yourself a newbie.... ;-)

Yeah, but newbies are cool!  They're great for teasing!  ;)

Jeff, "Thallid Lord"
Save the Whales!  I may get hungry later...  :)
ICQ #66153738
http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/