 Castle / 3359
Re: Villiager Mini-Figs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 23:01:49 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
Please link to the main page, though.  The other stuff is kinda interesting,
too (and it ups the counter! :) ).

BTW, I'd suggest you (and anyone else out there) to add a link from your side
pages to the main page. That way, people who are referred to a side page can
see the rest of the site.

I do that, and it ups the counter too, because the people click on the link
instead of on their 'back' button. That counts them again... Sure, the results
are then skewed, but it makes one feel good about their site ;-) And if I want
to see normal, unaffected results I check the counters on the side pages.

-Shiri