 Castle / 3333
Re: Villiager Mini-Figs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 00:27:38 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:

Some Adventurers' torsos work.  For some,
they work if you remove the gun-printing.
(There I go again, rambling about dark-sided issues.
I really should put something about that in my HP.)

-Shiri

Heh heh heh!  >:-)

"Give in to the Dark Side!  It is your Destiny!"

This weekend, at the North Georgia Model Train Club Expo
(or whatever it's called) that was held here in Marietta,
just two or three miles from my apartment,
I traded some Lego parts with James and Kenny
(who were demo-ing their Lego trains stuff),
and I got a couple of the yellow-torso conductors.

I took these conductors' torsos,
scraped off the painting from the torsos,
put on each of them a plastic cloak, reversed,
switched their hands for black hands,
gave them each a space Wolfpack/Peasant Cowl/Hood,
and gave them each a hammer, turning them into Blacksmiths!
(Just like the old, old, classic Castle set # 6040
<sets:6040>...Hmmm, I wonder if this link will work for me?...)

I also some some other cool stuff [good loot].
All in all, a rather profitable weekend.

Franklin