 Castle / 3331
Re: Villiager Mini-Figs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 00:06:18 GMT

Rob Drechsel wrote:

Hey ya'all, my castle is nearing completion (pics soon), and my attention is
turning towards my surrounding town.  I was wondering if anybody had ideas for
making townspeople.  Any ideas or links?

In addition to the aforementioned suggestions, there are a few Pirates torsos
that work pretty well in a Castle setting, but these have the problem that
they're not readily available either...

--
sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
My LEGO Web page has moved!  Go to: http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura