 Castle / 3334
Re: Villiager Mini-Figs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 00:37:30 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Franklin W. Cain writes:
In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:

Some Adventurers' torsos work.  For some,
they work if you remove the gun-printing.
(There I go again, rambling about dark-sided issues.
I really should put something about that in my HP.)

-Shiri

Heh heh heh!  >:-)

"Give in to the Dark Side!  It is your Destiny!"

LOL! I dunno, I'm just not willing to give in. I know I'm good! ;-)

I took these conductors' torsos,
scraped off the painting from the torsos,
put on each of them a plastic cloak, reversed,
switched their hands for black hands,
gave them each a space Wolfpack/Peasant Cowl/Hood,
and gave them each a hammer, turning them into Blacksmiths!

Wow! Great idea! I was wondering what to do with that one, I took it off my
trade list 'cause yellow torsos are too good to give up. That's excellent!

(Just like the old, old, classic Castle set # 6040
<sets:6040>...Hmmm, I wonder if this link will work for me?...)

No, 'cause you hafta write 'set:' and not 'sets:'.

I also some some other cool stuff [good loot].
All in all, a rather profitable weekend.

Mine was nice too. My inn is coming along nicely and I spent the past three
hours cramming while listening to music. Believe it or not, that actually
inspired me and I've got some great storyline ideas flowing now!

(OMG, I can't believe I said that. No, chem and math didn't inspire me... it
was the music... really! ;-)

-Shiri
"And the daffodils look lovely today"