 Castle / 3335
Re: Villiager Mini-Figs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 02:50:34 GMT

Shiri Dori wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Johnston writes:
Rob Drechsel wrote:

Hey ya'all, my castle is nearing completion (pics soon), and my attention is
turning towards my surrounding town.  I was wondering if anybody had ideas • for
making townspeople.  Any ideas or links?

In addition to the aforementioned suggestions, there are a few Pirates torsos
that work pretty well in a Castle setting, but these have the problem that
they're not readily available either...

Like which torsos? I can't think of any in particular that fit.

I was thinking of the white shirt w/green vest 'fig mostly.  The Imperial
Armada torsos aren't bad either if you want to be a bit later in the Castle
period.  The one with the blue coat and brownish-greenish shirt could work
as well, maybe as a wealthy merchant.

And of course, any torso can do pretty well if you cover it up with armor. 8)
I've been lucky enough to get some sets of the old removable armor, and I
snagged lots of Samurai Swordsmen on sale so I have a decent supply of the
Japanese style as well.

sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
My LEGO Web page has moved!  Go to: http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura
Check out my Trade List and Want List - * - Last Updated 12/19/1999
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m