 Castle / 3366
Re: Villiager Mini-Figs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 01:02:43 GMT

On Mon, 13 Mar 2000 06:04:21 GMT, "ravi" <helixwolf@hotmail.com>
wrote:

"and the rafflesia smell beatly today..."(1)

[snip]

(1) a rafflesia is a larse paracitic flower which smells like rotten
meat

...and which is, oddly enough, the inspiration for the Vileplume
poke'mon.  (Its original Japanese name was 'Rafureshia', which is
their version of our word.)

(Followups to l.o-t.f.)