 Castle / 3358
Re: A good day in Eric's Castle world.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 21:11:02 GMT

Hi Eric!

Glad you had a good lego day.
I had a good lego-weekend, I spent a lot of time (1) on lego, and aside from
starting my inn I got some divine inspiration on Sunday and ideas are flowing
for my story.

In lugnet.castle, Eric Kingsley writes:
I got 8 figs in a trade for a bunch of my ninja figs that I don't use much.  I
got.

2 Black Falcon's with Falcon crest and Flared Helm
2 Black Falcon's with armor printing and Greated Helm

Cool! I don't have any Falcons, my cousin does tho' and hopefully she'll give
them to me one of these days...

4 Forester Figs (Only 3 Green pointy hats though)

The forest guys are the best, wish I had more than two...

The other shipment I got today was and EBay for <set:6034>

I did overpay a little but I had signed up for PayPal and was using my Bonus
pay for most of the item so I am happy.

I love that set. It was my second castle set ever (the first being Crusader's
Cart) and I still have most of it. Sadly enough, though, I don't have the
shield or the torso anymore (but I do have the armor! Yeah!)

You know the best part...  Every fig came with a classic smiley!!  So know I
can have a war where everyone is happy.

LOL!

Plus I had a good weekend.  I built a couple more buildings so I should be
updateing my site soon.

Great! Can't wait.

-Shiri

(1) that I should've spent on homework