 Castle / 3386
Re: One new building, 2 new market buildings, A fake door for a peasant house, + more.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 13:23:34 GMT

Thanks to everyone for your responses.  I am glad you all like the blue house.
It is kind of an odd color but like I said I like it better than I thought I
would.

http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/castle/city/

Looking great! (once I broke the code :-)
Check the thumbnails, at first I got "file not found".  I looked at the date
at the end of the url and you have 30 instead of 00. :-)

Oops!  Thats the problem with big updates you always seem to forget to test
something and its always the one you forgot thats broken.

Anyway thanks for the catch it is all fixed now.

Eric

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

View My Creations at: