 CAD / 9832
Re: Announcing LEGO Digital Designer 1.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 00:33:30 GMT

This is great timing and I'm very encouraged by what you've outlined here.
I'd like to throw in my "me too" post about supporting other platforms
in addition to Microsoft Windows(TM)
and that the LXF spec be publically documented.  It's reasonable that
TLC would want to control and maintain the file spec, but it's
availability to potential developers will keep incompatabilities to a
minimum and could make the difference in it's wide-spread acceptance or
total irrelavence.

I'm personally very interested in the file format issues and building
conversion utilities.  How can I get on the list of people that will be
evaluating the SDK ?