 CAD / 9816
Re: Announcing LEGO Digital Designer 1.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 19:27:48 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jake McKee writes:
All,

I would like to take this opportunity to announce a cool new project
many years in the making. I hope you find this as exciting as I do.
[...]

I'm excited about the progress, and thankful for your sharing
the news with us, Jake.

It's good to know that TLC/LD continues to take into account
the adult community's dreams and hard work, while planning
for their future.

-Suz - Yet another Mac User.

  ( always have been... always will be...)   ;-)