 CAD / 9812
Re: Announcing LEGO Digital Designer 1.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 18:34:19 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jake McKee writes:
== A new LEGO building application ==
As they learn, they would hopefully graduate to more complex powerful
LEGO building tools.

By that I assume you mean true ABS.  <grins and smirks>  Nothing beats the
real thing for complex and powerful... IMHO...

Seriously though, I think what you are announcing here is great for the
future of the community and its ability to further share LEGO related ideas.
It is also nice to hear that LD/TLC will be open to formats and
collaboration with the existing LDraw community.  Sounds good so far!

Thanks!
-Hendo