 CAD / 9831
Re: Ldraw File Format Version 1.0.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 00:34:41 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Orion Pobursky writes:
I started work on this in the middle of March when our meta command
discussiob was raging. I'm not even half finished but I like to put this out
for review while I work.

http://ldraw.pobursky.com/files/LDraw100.rtf

(if have a problem reading this let me know and I'll send you a copy in
whatever format you want)

I'm not able to read RTF files easily.  How about just posting it here in
plain text format and we can respond to it directly?

--Todd