 CAD / 15578
Re: LDraw.org 2008-01 Parts Library Update now available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2008 00:39:29 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Sergio Reano wrote:
Attention please:
Part 32172.dat has incomplete last line. Fix it

You are right, the file is truncated. But this mistake is not recent, it already
appeared in LDraw.org Parts Update 2003-02
(http://www.ldraw.org/library/updates/lcad0302.zip). A corrected version is now
on PT (http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?s=32172)

Also part 4220.dat has TAB char separator instead of spaces...

This is not a problem, "The whitespace characters allowed for keyword and
parameter separation include spaces and tabs." (see
http://www.ldraw.org/Article218.html#files)

No changes were made to the content of the part files in 2008-01. This was
purely a header standardisation exercise, although minor changes were made to
part descriptions as part of this.

Chris