 CAD / 15561
Re: Feedback: LDraw.org 2008-01 Parts Library Update now available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2008 21:30:20 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Chris Dee wrote:
In addition to separating the parts that are not re-distributable, We have
taken the opportunity to separate two additional classes of part files and
make their installation optional in a new Windows installation package.

I was able to run this installation package under my Windows NT 4.00 operating
system.

However, there was one error during the installation, in the part where one
picks the destination folder.

Instead of the default location "C:\Ldraw" I've browsed to to "D:\Ldraw", but
this returned the incorrect destination path "D:\LDRAW\LDraw" as result. So, I
had to adjust the content of the destination folder field manually to avoid
creation of the extra "LDRAW"-folder.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.