 CAD / 15559
Re: LDraw.org 2008-01 Parts Library Update now available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2008 20:38:49 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Anders Isaksson wrote:
Chris Dee wrote:
The 2008-01 LDraw parts library update has been now been released.
http://www.ldraw.org/library/updates

A big Thank You to the whole team! Now we can start waiting eagerly for the
next Ldraw Parts Update again.

OH, please do not wait. Please go to the PT and review and review and review!

Now that the way is clearly structured we need all reviewers and authors back on
the PT.

cu
mikeheide