 CAD / 15552
Re: LDraw.org 2008-01 Parts Library Update now available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2008 13:36:37 GMT

Elroy Davis wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Roland Melkert wrote:
During install mklst.exe fails, vista won't run it (even when using
compatibility mode), I'm using Windows Vista 64bit.

Roland

I ran into the same issue.  Running the .exe in Administrator mode (right click
on the icon, choose Run As Administrator) took care of the problem.

For MLCad users, I also had to run MLCad in Administrator mode to do a scan for
new parts so that the new parts list file would be written.

-Elroy

Thanks for the tip, but it still won't run. I think it's a 64 bit issue
incombination with native msdos applications. Because eg L3P, whom is a
win32 console application, runs fine.

Roland