 CAD / 15563
Re: LDraw.org 2008-01 Parts Library Update now available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2008 18:22:55 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Roland Melkert wrote:
Chris Dee wrote:
The 2008-01 LDraw parts library update has been now been released.

Very nice work, thanks to all involved.

Minor issue I'm having:

During install mklst.exe fails, vista won't run it (even when using
compatibility mode), I'm using Windows Vista 64bit.

I this little program still native msdos? Maybe someone could compile it
to a win32 console application?

Is there a way to get a list of the excluded parts without using mklst.exe?

Roland

I'm also interested in a list to see before i deside if i install the Non CA
parts or not.
I guess a list with a small picture on LDRAW.ORG could be possible?
Anyone can reffer to this list, and once the part is re-written, it can be
deleted from this list.

Just an idea.

Ludo