 CAD / 15584
Re: LDraw.org 2008-01 Parts Library Update now available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2008 08:31:52 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Sergio Reano wrote:
- "official parts" should be removed from "unofficial parts" library. This is
currently making a lot of confusion in choosing parts

That has always happened in the past, and will presumably happen with the next
update.  The parts tracker "unofficial parts library" only contains new
(unreleased) files and that have been modified since the last update.  This
update was different, since it was just a header change and cleanup of the
previous one, so no parts were removed from the parts tracker.  ("Just" in the
previous sentence wasn't meant to indicate the amount of effort involved, but to
show that no new or update files from the tracker were included.)  When the
certified files on the tracker are put into the next update, they will be
removed from the tracker.

--Travis